Choosing the right school for your son or daughter is very important. At St Paul's we aim to provide the right environment for your child to do the best that is possible.
The school prospectus and admissions criteria can be viewed by clicking on the links on the right of the page. We use these criteria and arrangements for in year applications for admission to the school. If you have any queries about visiting the school or admissions, please contact Mrs Belinda Joyce on 01908 669735 or email her here.
- All applications need to be made via Milton Keynes Council.
- Deadline for applications is 31st October 2016.
- Milton Keynes Council will supply us with a list of all families who have indicated St Paul's as a preference and we will send out our supplementary form.
- Supplementary forms need to be completed and returned to us by Friday 9 December.
- Parents will be advised by MK Council on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
You can find out about Learning Support, including St Paul's Local SEN Information Report by clicking here.